Friday, May 23, 2008

Baby Onesie & Matching Burp Cloths



Before Zoe monopolized my day and night by being sick, I managed to make these less-than-perfect-but-still-cute baby gifts.

I used Wonder Under to get the fabric squares ironed to the front and back of the onesie. Then I zigzag stitched around the edges.


I like the banana-butt... inspired by the onesie I bought in a store for my nephew. (Front said "I heart Mommy" and back bottom said "Mommy hearts Me".) I got the onesies from Target, they are Circo brand... much nicer than the Gerber ones. I got the cloth diapers at Target, too, and these pics were taken before I ironed/stitched some squares to the opposite end of the fabric encased end. So... they got cuter, but you'll have to use your imagination.


5 comments:

brooke said...

Those are awesome. You're so good!

Anonymous said...

Onesies are great! I like the short-sleeved ones in the summer & the long-sleeved ones in the winter.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I love them! I love the monkey and bannana. So cute! And how creative to match the onsie to the diaper clothes.... I love baby stuff! Especially matching and coordinating baby stuff!

Very cute, Trish! Very cute!

Angry Asian said...

Trish --
they're perfect because they were made by you. i've told you before, don't sell yourself short! :)
they're so precious!

Anonymous said...

I love matching sets.! It’s a perfect combination. That onesie looks cute and beautiful.