Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Super Mario Bros.


OK, I finally finished getting together all the elements of the boys' costumes. Here's Seth as Mario and Zack as Luigi. Their sizes are perfect, but in "real life" Luigi is Mario's little brother.

I found the overalls at a thrift shop for $4.31. I found the gloves at the 99¢ store. I got the hats for $1 each I think from my normal apparel supplier and the green t-shirt. Seth already had the red shirt. I cut out the mustaches from brown fa
bric scraps. Same with the white circles with M and L. So for less than 10 bucks we got two costumes that the boys really, really like.

Now we just have to figure out what to make Sarah for Halloween. She's against being Princess Peach, as I would be... we're not really Peach material.

What are your kids going to be for Halloween?

3 comments:

KAPELE KREW said...

They look so awesome! We are still working on Halloween costumes. Carter is a fireman and Jordan is a football player, or a football fan.(again!) I think it's hard to get dressed up the older you get. You know your pretty much all grown up once your in 5th grade. That's what they think anyway. I think Andrew wants to be a ghost and Clay wants to be a skeleton. We'll see what the bank account says!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

I love, love, LOVE

THEIR COSTUMES TRISH,.......

A
W
E
S
O
M
E


JOB!!!


A+ HALLOWEEN MOM

Trish said...

Thanks, Susie! They keep wearing them whenever they play and it will be interesting to see if we still have all the pieces come Friday--Trunk or Treat, baby!