Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dave Ramsey

I blogged about the ride to go see Dave Ramsey, but I never did get around to saying how I liked his Live Event. If you have read his books and listen to his radio show, then you can get away with not going to his Live Event. BUT it is dang cool to see him in person and to laugh at his antics. He's a really great presenter. And hopefully, it will motivate you to that "gazelle intense" state that he's always talking about.

A couple of things that I thought were cool: 1. All of his materials were on sale for $10 each, and 2. He gave away t-shirts to the crowd that say "I See Debt People" on 'em.

One thing I think all parents should teach their kids is shown in this video clip I found on youtube... no one under 21 should be allowed to go out into the world until they understand this concept.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your comments on Dave. He is on TV now, prime time on some news channel, but I can't remember which one...maybe FNB, the new Fox Business News. Check 'em out.

Mama'