Friday, February 8, 2008

My Nephew Is Here!

My oldest younger brother, Robert, had a baby today! My little nephew was actually pretty big at 10 pounds 0 ounces and 21 inches long. He came into the world at 3:41 this morning. His name is Devon which is the name Rob and Dalena chose from the beginning even after I gave them the spectacular suggestion of Bryden. I wanted to call him Bry which would be cool because it's not short for Brian--way too common a name. Dalena named her first son Aslan, so you know Bryden wouldn't be too weird for them. Oh, well. I guess I can just call him Dev or Vonny. They'll probably just call him Little Robert.

5 comments:

Amber said...

All these babies I love new born babies. Their little feet are my favorite. Hey trish I did get my red door and moved 6 months later. We moved closer to Cooper school. And I'm not really getting rid of my dog he just gets annoying every night between 8&9. I love him.

KAPELE KREW said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Where do they live? What's his middle name? How is Zoe?

the mrazek family said...

Dang Kristen, just call her. Trish, he is adorable! I love getting new nephews and nieces. Congrats!

Trish said...

Thanks Guys! It's crazy how many babies have been born in the last few months.

Devon's name is basically my brother's name with Devon stuck to the front... Devon Robert Duenas Benavente. He lives in Orange County by my dad.

Zoe is great! I'll write about it in my next post.

Anonymous said...

Good day


Get a better improved ebay FREE at http://www.BuySellDirect.net.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net free service is the best of all the rest to sell your products and services on the Internet.